Last updated: September 18, 2022
- S Q T. Tourism L.L.C (“SQTourism”), a company registered in Dubai, with a registered address at Office 1114, Tamani Arts Building, Al Asayel Street, Business Bay Area, P.O. Box 450535, Dubai, UAE owns and operates the website www.sqtourism.com (“Website”).
- Throughout this Policy, the terms “we”, “our”, “us” means S Q T. Tourism L.L.C and its employees, officers, agents, affiliates or assigned parties.
- If any term of this Policy is or may become for any reason invalid or unenforceable at law, the validity and enforceability of the remainder will not be affected.
- Data Controller means a person (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) or legal entity, who, determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
- S Q T. Tourism L.L.C is the Data Controller in respect of personal data processed by the Website.
- The type of information we collect from you is either personal to you, or is general in nature:
a. Personal Information: When you register on the Website as a user or otherwise, update your information, request for quotation or services, take part in promotions or campaigns, sign into our mobile application using Personal Information or a social media account, send emails to us, send support requests, contact sales agents via forms or phone numbers made available on our website, provide feedback, or when you report a problem with our website, you provide us with information that we store and process. Such information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, request and transaction history, and other such ‘Personal Information’.
b. General Information: We also receive more general information from you as a result of your visits to, and use of, the Website. This general information does not identify you personally, and can include information such as your IP address, the date and time you access the Website, length of time you spend on the Website, your browsing history (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose that page), the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Website, and other such ‘General Information’.
- Keeping your Personal Information secure and preventing unauthorized access is of utmost priority to us, and we take all steps reasonably necessary to protect your Personal Information against any unauthorised access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction. Whilst we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure and safeguard your Personal Information, we will not be held responsible for any unauthorised access by third parties and we cannot guarantee that the Personal Information provided by you or that is transmitted via this Website or by e-mail is totally secure and safe.
- Most browsers accept cookies automatically but if you choose you can disable the cookies from your browser, you may find that certain functions and features will not work as intended on the services.
- We understand that you may want to know more about cookies. Here are some useful resources that provide detailed information about types of cookies, how they are used, and how you can manage your cookie preferences: http://www.aboutcookies.org/ or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.